Monday, November 21, 2011

Squares A Plenty

Here are as one can tell I have taken all the strips and now cut them down to 4 1/2 squares. I have also cut all 50 stars out and have 10 ironed on to the squares and 10 have now been blanket stitched. I used an iron on fusible to hold the stars in place and to help keep the fraying to a minimum. I don't want the stars to fray much it any.

It's very strange to see a whole lot of fabric cut down to size and have it turn into something beautiful, warm and cozy.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Pics

Ok , so here is the link to where all the pictures are going to be posted so I dont have to post every picture and take up so much space.  This is in webshots. If this doesnt work, will figure something else out.

I got a notice that webshots is changing their name and moving, so the above link may not continue to work. So here are two pictures of the finished quilt top I made for Rhea.
Here are two views of Rhea's quilt top.